- The United and Continental Airline Mashup - Brand New - "Somewhere, somehow it was decided that the absolute best of both worlds was to have the United name with the Continental look. It’s not. Financially, strategically and press releasingly, it does make sense, I wouldn’t even venture into thinking that the decision was wrong, but the visual manifestation is like fingernails on chalkboard."
- Canon S100 Review: 5. Lens: Digital Photography Review - Canon's S100 getting knocks f sample variation. Wouldn't shock if related to same Thai supply chain issues as delayed
- The iPad Turns One: My Top 10 iPad Apps Over the Past Year
- End of an Era: The Golden Age of Tech Blogging is Over « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing - As is often the case with such things, the situation is complicated. And a lot depends on what you mean by blogging and what its objectives are.
- 10 Ways Cloud Computing Will Disrupt our Businesses in 2012 - Forbes
- 12 Predictions for 2012 | APMdigest: Where Application Performance Management, BSM, Virtualization, and Cloud Computing Meet - "Hybrid Cloud was so 2011! In this new world of choices, business will expect hybrid IT: a combination of on-site and off-site; cloud and legacy; private and public; physical and virtual; social and secure; enterprise and consumer; desktop and server; mobile and static. Business will also expect IT to make them work together, whether IT owns the service or not. IT must act as a trusted advisor, as a service broker, and as quality assurance for this brave new world of complex Hybrid IT. Andi Mann VP of Strategic Solutions, CA Technologies"
- 36 Hours - Cambridge, Mass. - NYTimes.com - RT @nytimestravel: This week's 36 Hours is in Cambridge, Mass. << A few odd choices but OK overall
- Facebook’s ‘Cool Space’ Campus Points to Future of Office Growth - Businessweek - RT @GeorgeDWatt: Facebook's $250m renovation to create "hacker style" environment. << Apparently Sun's old MP campus
- Utah man wins Lamborghini, crashes it hours later - Boston.com - Who'd have thunk a Lamborghini with a totally inexperienced driver was bad on ice? :-)
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:48 AM