- Intel’s dilemma: Whose problem do Ultrabooks solve? — Mobile Technology News - "Even with that unique, forward-thinking demonstration, however, it still seems to me like Intel is trying too hard to invent something that’s just the natural evolution of laptops. In turn, its branding of Ultrabooks is more about solving Intel’s problem — less reliance on it as devices embrace ARM chips — than solving a consumer problem."
- Tablets: What Amazon and Apple know that all the CES tablet peddlers are still missing | TechRepublic - Really good post about the mistakes still being made around tablets
- The Wirecutter | A List of the Best Gadgets
- Sensible Talk About Social Media Measurement | paulgillin.com - RT @MariaSpinola: A guide to digital ROI that puts common sense ahead of the current fan/follower frenzy
- CSC unveils government-specific cloud -- Government Computer News - The platform is geared for agencies with information systems processing data at the Federal Information Security Management Act's moderate and low system classification levels. CSC enhances security with the company’s own holistic defense-in-depth security framework. The framework comprises physical and logical security, virtual machines, access control and data integrity capabilities required to support mission-critical applications, CSC officials said.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:28 AM