- Cloud Computing: A high-level how-to « Barton's Blog
- Enterprise Will Spend $19 Billion on Apple Hardware in 2012 - John Paczkowski - Enterprise - AllThingsD - "If Apple’s not aggressively pushing its hardware into the enterprise market, how is it getting there? Carried in by the rank and file. Employees are buying iPhones and iPads, and sometimes even MacBooks, as well. And enterprise is increasingly supporting them on the back end. Sometimes, it’s even subsidizing them or their use. This is the “consumerization of IT” we’re hearing so much about these days, and clearly it’s working very much in Apple’s favor."
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Announced « Canon Rumors - Not entirely unsurprisingly, Canon has upleveled its Gx series with something of a reboot:
- Daring Fireball: You Do Not Need to Manually Manage iOS Multitasking - I've heard this advice given at a Genius Bar as well.
- xkcd: 1000 Comics - Only 24 to go until a big round number milestone. Love it! :-)
Monday, January 09, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:32 AM