- VMWare Co-Founder Diane Greene Joins Google's Board - Arik Hesseldahl - News - AllThingsD - RT @matteastwood: Great addition for Google -> VMWare Co-Founder Diane Greene Joins Google’s Board
- Bottom Line - Mercedes apologizes for using Che Guevara image - This seems... Well, not a good idea. Even if it does grab attention.
- Newsweek Reviving Its 1960s Design for 'Mad Men' Issue | MediaWorks - Advertising Age
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger: The Legend of Apple and Xerox PARC and the Truth About Innovation - "It's not enough for an innovation to be great in order to be successful. It also has to be in the right place and at the right time, which is why so many innovations originally invented by one company end up being successfully commercialized by another."
- Tip for Getting More Organized: Don't - Michael Schrage - Harvard Business Review - "IBM researchers observed that email users who "searched" rather than set up files and folders for their correspondence typically found what they were looking for faster and with fewer errors. Time and overhead associated with creating and managing email folders were, effectively, a waste."
- Should The Times Be a Truth Vigilante? | The Public Editor - NYTimes.com - The reaction to this piece seems overblown. The questions being asked sound reasonable to me.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:48 AM