- Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog: Pulling the Flickr sword out of the Yahoo stone - An interesting discussion of what Yahoo's troubles could imply for Flickr (which I'm guessing most people don't even know is owned by Flickr).
- Edward Tufte on the iPhone - Looks worth checking out.
- HipMojo.com » How Yahoo! Stacks Up in Key Verticals - This post focuses on Yahoo but it's also a good overview of Web advertising by vertical.
- :CueCat is back! - Joel on Software - "... sometimes the elders are right, and the youngsters really are too young to know the history of the idea they think that they've just invented."
- eBay Forums: Ebay changes feedback policy ... - Upcoming feedback system changes have a lot of sellers up in arms.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:37 AM