- Super Bowl for a Crowd : Tex-Mex-style game-day grub - CHOW - Go Patriots!
- Techdirt: Did Slate Violate Copyright Law? - This is basically the Richter Scales redux. That parody is involved doesn't create a 'get out of jail free' copyright exemption. But yet another illustration of the unresolved issues with reuse in a digital age.
- The Album is Dead... | Mark Cuban's blog - CNET Blogs - The album apologists seem to be idealizing an approach that's more about technology and business approaches than artistic vision.
- Audiophoolery - A somewhat oldie, but a goodie.
- The video revolution will NOT be televised, because it’s boring. « Joe Duck - Video (like podcasts/audio) can't be quickly scanned like text can.
- OnOne acquires novel image-resizing software | Underexposed - CNET News.com - Looks potentially useful -- probably more so in print than online.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:44 AM