- Please pirate my Sundance film. - By Tim Wu - Slate Magazine - "The pattern I've described puts the lie to several pet theories. One is that piracy brings undiscovered or obscure films to arty audiences that are otherwise suppressed."
- VMware Revenue Falls Short, Shares Plummet - Still nice growth numbers but it's hard to maintain a torrid pace as you grow--and there are a lot of pricing/competitive pressures on the company.
- FORTUNE: Apple 2.0 Apple’s $300 million gray market dilemma « - I (again) find the comments so funny. There's a very radical Open Source community dynamic--question the great god Steve and you clearly have an ulterior financial motive.
- TG Daily - HD DVD buys Super Bowl ad - I believe the words of Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler" are apropos.
- Miscjunk - Looks like some useful info and resources for Garmin GPS maps.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:31 AM