- That little Misunderstood PowerShot G9 « Musings on Photography - The G9 isn't quite the ideal smaller camera but it's probably as close as I'm going to get at the moment.
- Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog: A Proposal for the Creative Commons - This seems rather over-engineered. In my view, a bigger issue with CC today is complexity.
- List Of The Day: Great Olan Mills photos - Thanks Stephen for pointing me to this. Very funny.
- Photophlow puts a fresh face on Flickr | Underexposed - CNET News.com - Even if you take the social angle out of it, the interactivity of the interface is also very nice.
- PlagiarismToday » Articles Punditry » Why Your Copyright Protection is Second Rate - I've seen related discussions in a couple of places. Basically, most individuals don't register copyrights which limits damages they can collect even if a corporation infringes.
- ASCII by Jason Scott: My Delicious Slaves - As I've said before, I'm not sure why the tagging/bookmarking sites have remained squarely in the second tier of Web 2.0.
- HipMojo.com - Main Street Meets Madison Avenue, Wall Street and Silicon Valley » Plenty of Fish: Disrupting the Disrupted - "I think as the article suggests, because the site is free, people put up with a lot more… maybe this is just one more nail in the coffin for anything paid."
- Data Mining: Mapping The Blogosphere - Interesting blogosphere link maps via Smashing.
- Flickr Photo Download: Flickr User Model, v0.3 - Flickr user model
- A VC: The Long Tail Of Business Models - A list of Web media business models.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:07 AM