- D-SLR Systems | PCPhoto Magazine - Good overview of all the current Digital SLR systems out there.
- The Long Tail: How not to do a FREE calculation, Trent Reznor edition - A lot of interesting discussion in the comments. My guess is that 10-20% payments are about the best you can expect and I wouldn't expect enearly that many if there are only one or two songs that people like.
- Frameworks Round-Up: When To Use, How To Choose? | Developer's Toolbox | Smashing Magazine - Nice roundup of Web application development frameworks.
- On the record with Jim Whitehurst, Red Hat's new CEO: "I must have a mission" | The Open Road - The Business and Politics of Open Source by Matt Asay - CNET Blogs - Good interview with the new CEO of Red Hat.
- RIAA shreds Washington Post story in debate | Tech news blog - CNET News.com - 'Tis the reason of misreporting. (See also batteries, etc.) Mostly nothing to see here, move along although RIAA does seem more equivocal about ripping than they once were.
- Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog: The Creative Commons and Photography - Dan Heller argues that Creative Commons is a bad fit for photographs. Don't really agree but a worthwhile read.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:49 PM