- Logitech’s big plans for Google TV | VentureBeat - Although it's only a part of the problem, input devices for the 10 ft experience are sorely deficient. But Logitech comes among the closest today.
- The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : Another Foxconn jumper, and you know who’s the real victim? Me - This is in such poor taste. I will not laugh. I will not laugh.
- Sayonara, iPhone: Why I'm Switching to Android - Techtonic Shifts Blog - Newsweek.com - Smack down by Dan Lyons aka FSJ.
- Could cloud computing get any more confusing? | ZDNet - This seems to specirfically refer to public clouds.
- Apple Marketing's Top 10 Dumb Mistakes | Sales Machine | BNET - I disagree with most of this.
- The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : “One man, one company” - It's FSJ but the quote is real. Google and Apple are officially at war. “If we did not act, we faced a draconian future, where one man, one company, one carrier was the future.”
- Top 10 LOST Twists « The Bottom Shelf
- RIP: Tech That Will Die this Decade | ConceivablyTech - I disagree about PC/Mac though I suspect that's there at least partly to be provocative. The rest I mostly (though not entirely) agree with for loose enough definitions of dead and with stated qualifications.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:32 AM