- Evgeny Morozov: The Naked And The TED | The New Republic - What a takedown review. Love it!
- Jonah Lehrer, TED, and the narrative dark arts | Felix Salmon - "And here’s the thing: for all that Jonah Lehrer ultimately wound up blogging for the New Yorker, he has always been a creature of TED much more than he has been a creature of journalism.* Check out Seth Mnookin’s post, today, on Jonah Lehrer’s missing compass: the way that Lehrer remixed facts in service of narrative is very TED"
- Letters of Note: I am a lousy copywriter - From David Ogilvy.
- The Cloud: A Clear Choice - Not a bad infographic.
- Olympic Bodies: They Just Don't Make Them Like They Used To : Shots - Health Blog : NPR
- Pasta Carbonara
- The Soylent Green of “Epic Hacks” – It’s Made of PEOPLE!
- The IT world’s love-hate relationship with OpenStack
- Survivor: CIO Edition – Will Cloud Computing Kill The CIO Role? | Andi Mann – Ubergeek
- (403) http://www.yelp.com/biz/Nk2mnfoiSbM85iW0cAFpsw?pt=check_in&ref=twitter&v=4b - I checked in at Bonefish Grill on #Yelp
- Boston Food Bloggers | BostInno
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:14 AM