- Prices Are People: A Short History of Working and Spending Money - Derek Thompson - Business - The Atlantic
- Before the Internet: The golden age of online services | ITworld
- IBM CIO Discusses Big Blue's BYOD Strategy | PCWorld Business Center
- Just how big are porn sites? | ExtremeTech - Staggering numbers.
- Google Art Project
- Angry Birds, Farmville and Other Hyperaddictive ‘Stupid Games’ - NYTimes.com - "And so a tradition was born: a tradition I am going to call (half descriptively, half out of revenge for all the hours I’ve lost to them) “stupid games.” In the nearly 30 years since Tetris’s invention — and especially over the last five, with the rise of smartphones — Tetris and its offspring (Angry Birds, Bejeweled, Fruit Ninja, etc.) have colonized our pockets and our brains and shifted the entire economic model of the video-game industry. Today we are living, for better and worse, in a world of stupid games."
- Can Copyleft Clouds Find Contributors?
- 5 takeaways from the CloudStack-OpenStack dustup — Cloud Computing News - Agree with some. Disagree with some.
Thursday, April 05, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:29 PM