- Citrix Breaks Away From OpenStack | Forrester Blogs - "With Eucalyptus staging a revival, cloudstack breaking away and OnApp locking in service provider customers, the window for OpenStack to become the Linux of IaaS is beginning to close. "
- Girls Around Me and the end of Internet innocence | Molly Rants - CNET News - "Thank you, I-Free, for ushering in a tipping point in the conversation about online privacy. You freaked us right the hell out by showing us exactly what's possible with information we're freely sharing online--and maybe it'll finally make us all stop."
- Love Hotels and Unicode | ReignDesign
- Citrix Gives Cloudstack to the Apache Software Foundation and Turns its Back on OpenStack | ServicesANGLE - Ref: Citrix, CloudStack, OpenStack, AWS, etc. << My, but the game is most certainly afoot.
- Connections: Crowdsourcing prediction and other data fun with Oscar predictions - Over weekend crunched 25+ yrs of data from an Oscar contest. Interesting crowdsourced predictions results
- 25 Years of IBM’s OS/2: The Strange Days and Surprising Afterlife of a Legendary Operating System | Techland | TIME.com
- (13) Take a drive through Boston circa 1964
- Hazing, Dartmouth, and Animal House, Part II - Ricochet.com
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:44 AM