- The Inevitability of an Open Cloud
- Extreme mobility: Tools and tips for smartphone-only travel - Computerworld - Thorough piece though I find, especially in a business setting, just way too many gotchas.
- Red Hat's $1 billion proves value of software freedom
- Private cloud-public cloud schism is a meaningless distraction | Cloud Computing - InfoWorld - "The focus needs to be on the architecture and the right-fitting enabling technology, including both private and public cloud technology, and not gratuitous opinions. There should be no limits on the technology solution patterns you can apply. If that means private, public, or a mix of both, that's fine as long as you do your requirements homework and can validate that you have chosen the right solution."
- Research: Exchange Private Cloud Cheaper Than Public Cloud for Enterprises
- Twitter / @adrianco: @jeffsussna @krishnan @jam ... - @jeffsussna @krishnan @jamesurquhart @botchagalupe @adron "A sufficiently advanced DevOps is indistinguishable from PaaS."
- An American-Made Miracle: How An Aeron Chair Gets Built Every 17 Seconds | Co.Design: business + innovation + design - RT @dankeldsen: An American-Made Miracle: How An Aeron Chair Gets Built Every 17 Seconds | Co.Design << Still love mine
- The Rise of Digital Influence
- Best Buy, the end of big box and the future of retail — Tech News and Analysis - Good piece. Shift towards hands-on experience but margins will be a challenge.
Friday, March 30, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:01 AM