- Hiking from a Corgi’s Point of View
- I can’t stop reading this analysis of Gawker’s editorial strategy » Nieman Journalism Lab - At a different level, I suppose this isn't all that different from a lot of mainstream magazines and newspapers.
- Eucalyptus Doubles Down on its Amazon Bet – tecosystems - "From a landscape perspective, this cements the perception that it’s Amazon and Eucalyptus versus OpenStack and everyone who’s not Amazon, with the notable exceptions of Joyent, Microsoft and VMware, each of whom owns and sells their own cloud stack."
- New OpenShift Release - March 22, 2012 - Node.js, DIY Cartridge, New Website and more! | Red Hat OpenShift Community - Another OpenShift node.js post by @Michael_McGrath @openshift cloud architect
- B2B Lead Generation: Great content or a great lead generation tool. - Somewhat self-serving but also some good ideas about supplementing whitepapers with related content to drive lead gen.
- If the Characters in Downton Abbey Were Portrayed by Canine Actors, What Breeds Would They Be? | Dogster
- 20 iconic tech sounds bound for extinction | ITworld
- What is Dart? - O'Reilly Radar
- 'NoOps' Debate Grows Heated | PCWorld Business Center - "The dust-up over the term "NoOps" escalated this week, with high-profile IT executives from Netflix and Etsy issuing dueling blog posts about the evolution of IT organizations."
- $1.5 billion: The cost of cutting London-Toyko latency by 60ms | ExtremeTech
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:59 PM