- Man Survives Steve Ballmer's Flying Chair To Build '21st Century Linux' | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com - "Mark Lucovsky was the other man in the room when Steve Ballmer threw his chair and called Eric Schmidt a “fucking pussy.”" << Long article on Cloud Foundry.
- Untitled (http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/1563775) - RT @thomasdcameron: Finally. After massive FUD and ridiculous foot-dragging, Oracle 11gr2 certified on RHEL6. #fb
- Has Amazon Solved its Private Cloud Dilemma? | Forrester Blogs - Positive take, with a bit of lukewarm on the side.
- 451 CAOS Theory » Open APIs: The Fifth Pillar of Modern IT Openness - "More recently, I wrote about what I now consider to be the fifth pillar, which is open application programming interfaces (APIs). Of course, when we talk about ‘open’ anything — open source, open standards, open clouds, open APIs — there tends to be debate about what is really open, how we should define open and who should or should not be able to carry the phrase. My focus on open APIs and on APIs in general generated some good discussion, as well as some pushback (Jim comment on LI, regarding the value of APIs compared to open source software, which APIs are open, and how open is open enough?"
- Untitled (https://plus.google.com/110354677618404479074/posts) - Red Hat Open Cloud has a new Google+ page. We'll be introducing team members & interesting news
Friday, March 23, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:51 AM