- A Year of Global Shipping Routes Mapped by GPS | Wired Science | Wired.com
- The making of the NYT’s Netflix graphic – The Society for News Design - Some background on how this graphic was made. via Hacking Netflix.
- 7 Sins of Online Video Instructional Design
- The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : An anxious world awaits - Great photo for this post. "Yes, it will transform the media business, and by “transform” I mean it will put me in charge of it, the way the iPod put me in charge of the music industry. Yes, it will destroy cable TV and utterly transform the 60-year-old television industry, and again, by “transform,” I mean I’ll be in charge, because I’ll be the guy from whom you buy your shows — I’ll be the guy with whom the consumer forms a relationship. I’ll be the guy who has your credit card on file. So the cable carriers are dead."
- Cool Tools: Fifty Dangerous Things
- A Practical Guide to Sous Vide Cooking - This is fascinating.
- Christopher Blizzard · HTML5 video and H.264 – what history tells us and why we’re standing with the web - The case against H.264.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:55 AM