- Rough Type: Nicholas Carr's Blog: The Times's delayed, leaky paywall - "The Times subscription plan may fail. It may be built on a misreading of the marketplace. But it's not super weird, and it's not cockeyed. It's a reasonable, thoughtful plan, and the company may discover that a delayed, leaky paywall is the kind of paywall that pays." I agree. At least some of the criticism coming from the digerati comes from projecting themselves onto the population as a whole.
- Welcome to Detonation Films! - Effects stock footage.
- Annals of Medicine: The Checklist : The New Yorker
- Rough Type: Nicholas Carr's Blog: Everybody's appy nowadays - This sums things up pretty nicely although I'm less convinced there will be a clearcut winner or loser.
- Animator_vs__Animation_by_alanbecker.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object) - This is good.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:39 AM