- (503) https://www.amazon.com/oc/dash-button/ - Someone please tell me Amazon's just messing with us.
- Why Gentrification Matters - Bloomberg View - "In 1950, by and large the wealthy ate the choicest version of the stuff that the working class ate, but it was still basically the same stuff, purchased in the same sorts of places."
- Meerkat Vs Periscope: Tech journalist is a sickly mess | BGR - "Meerkat’s “success” was the creation of a handful of West Coast tech bloggers who managed to lure major newspapers into covering a phenomenon that did not exist."
- Suburbs such as Montgomery County rethink transit to court millennials - The Washington Post - "Transportation researchers and planning experts say one big question remains: how much millennials, the oldest of whom are now reaching their mid-30s, will continue to shun cars as more begin to have children and, in turn, enter what traditionally are the highest-mileage years of people’s lives."
- (503) https://www.amazon.com/services/ - Why does so much money continue to flow into these service marketplaces to little sign of success?
- The Art of Illumination: The Limbourg Brothers and the Belles Heures of Jean de France, Duc de Berry | MetPublications | The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Walking In a Graph Database and the Meaning it Holds - The New Stack - Walking In a Graph Database and the Meaning it Holds
- Neela Jacques on Twitter: "I can't believe someone went to this much trouble to illustrate the difference between moving entire VMs vs. @docker! http://t.co/1pRSDvk512" - RT @NeelaJacques: I can't believe someone went to this much trouble to illustrate the difference between moving entire VMs vs. @docker!
- Micro services – the new architecture for digital engagement ? | Rich Sharples' Weblog
- SNL Transcripts: Lily Tomlin: 09/18/76: The Phone Company - For those looking back at the regulated phone monopoly with nostalgia:
- Red Hat Named 2014 Global Partner of the Year: Technology at TeamWork 2015, the Google for Work Annual Partner Summit - Yahoo Finance - Google names Red Hat Technology partner of the year.
- Q&A with Gene Kim on the State of DevOps Survey - RT @aneel: "Q&A with Gene Kim on the State of DevOps Survey"
- Daring Fireball: Walter Isaacson's 'Steve Jobs' - "Apple is an experience company. That they create both hardware and software is part of creating the entire product experience."
- Union Pacific Delivers Internet Of Things Reality Check - InformationWeek
- Google Fonts Raleway
Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:14 AM