- The Economist’s Tom Standage on digital strategy and the limits of a model based on advertising » Nieman Journalism Lab
- The economics of the podcast boom - Columbia Journalism Review
- Maps Mania: The Transit Map Quiz
- From cancelled to champions: The strange history of MIT Football | MIT News
- The geek shall inherit the earth: The age of developer-defined infrastructure | VentureBeat | Dev | by Jerry Chen, Greylock Partners - "Welcome to the age of DDI, where developers are making decisions on how, what, and where their applications should run. DDI is the natural evolution of software defined infrastructure. The power of turning hardware into software is partly the separation of logical from physical into software, but mainly the fact that once you have hardware represented in software, you can treat hardware like any other piece of code. "
Monday, April 06, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:48 PM