- King's "Everything You Need to Know...."
- Media History Monographs|Online Journal|Journalism and Mass Communication HistoryThe Evolution of the Summary News Lead - Didn't realize that even the wire services didn't adopt the inverted pyramid model until the late 1800s.
- Internet of Things - HorizonWatch 2015 Trend Report
- Internet of Things: Facts and Forecasts - Digitalization & Software - Pictures of the Future - Innovation - Home
- Matt Asay on Twitter: "Every time I think about the Open Core model for #opensource I'm reminded of this classic Dilbert http://t.co/nd04N9zRYJ" - RT @mjasay: Every time I think about the Open Core model for #opensource I'm reminded of this classic Dilbert
- Skeuomorphism Will Never Go Away, And That's a Good Thing - "If skeuomorphism was just an ugly-ass, past-its-prime visual style, we wouldn't need to write about it. But there's a more structural function for skeuomorphism, as Brownlee also points out, and it deals with teaching users how to use new technologies."
- Slides – Create and share presentations online - Trying out for a new presentation I'm putting together for #DevOpsSummit in June.
- Digging into microservices - SD Times
- OpenID Connect support by liggitt · Pull Request #1631 · openshift/origin · GitHub - RT @TheSteve0: ANNDDD...OAuth2 authentication lands in V3 of OpenShift. Read about it here git pull here
- A Technical Overview of Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure (RHCI) | all things open - RT @kevinchin5: A Technical Overview of Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure (RHCI) -
- Translating the Internet of Things | Red Hat - RT @jkirklan: Check out my news post on #IoT on the @redhatnews blog. It's on Translating the Internet of Things
- 13 Things that Saved Apollo 13
- Vala Afshar on Twitter: "In two months we will be closer to year 2030 than we were to 2000. By then, everything will seem antiquated. http://t.co/aYecrcypNb" - RT @ValaAfshar: In two months we will be closer to year 2030 than we were to 2000. By then, everything will seem antiquated.
- Cloudy Chat - I've added my Cloudy Chat podcast to SoundCloud. (It's also on iTunes or direct from my blog.)
- Who Can Save the Grand Canyon? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian
- Instagram - RT @EmilyStancil: Say no to stock photos, and all pics of women laughing with salad! #rhnapc #redhat @ Omni Orlando
- Can I Stream.It?: Search Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, and more, for movies to stream instantly, rent, and buy. - RT @asymmetricinfo: It occurs to me that you may not know about Can I Stream It? It’s a game changer. You’re welcome.
- Red Hat channel chief: Time to build an open source practice - Hearing a lot about the importance of channel building up deep open source practices
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:52 PM