- Why Your Netflix Traffic is Slow, and Why the Open Internet Order Won’t (Necessarily) Make It Faster
- ‘I Would Prefer Not To’: The Origins of the White Collar Worker : Longreads Blog
- The Man Who Made Singapore by Theodore Dalrymple, City Journal March 23, 2015
- TED-Ed and Periodic Videos
- SXSW’s Identity Crisis Is Our Own - "But the convergence of industries and brands that produces those metrics is precisely what’s rendered SXSW placeless and aimless. The festival has little need for Austin. It could be staged in almost any large city anywhere in the world, and attendees and sponsors would hardly notice. "
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:28 PM