- GigaOm shuts down: Why did Om Malik's tech blog run out of money? - "What we do know is that the tech blogosphere has lost another of its original nodes. This one, unfortunately, happened to be a beacon for those who believed in a model that prioritizes editorial judgment over virality and substance over flair. Perhaps that’s a coincidence. But it probably isn’t."
- Vapor IO and The IoT Cloud - The New Stack - RT @heathercfitz: Vapor IO and the IoT cloud via @thenewstack - congrats on the launch @coleinthecloud
- 30 Trips to Take This Year: Outside Best of Travel 2015 | Travel Awards | OutsideOnline.com
- Instagram - RT @RedHatJobs: Newest group of Red Hatters just got their fedoras at orientation in #Raleigh. Welcome to #RedHat!
- Public vs. private cloud: Price isn’t enough - O'Reilly Radar - Interesting piece by @jstogdill on @radar about public vs. private clouds
- Worldwide Server Market Revenues Increase 1.9% in the Fourth Quarter as Demand in China Once Again Drives the Market Forward, According to IDC - prUS25461815 - RT @matteastwood: This @IDC data shows ODM's are making mark on server and storage market. #OCPSummit2015
- Traditional Year-End Purchasing and Continued Expansion of Hyperscale Datacenters Drives Fourth Quarter Spending on Enterprise Storage Systems Up 7.2%, According to IDC - prUS25451215 - RT @matteastwood: This @IDC data shows ODM's are making mark on server and storage market. #OCPSummit2015
- How to Travel Like a Neurotic Pro
- How telecommuting killed the snow day - Prismatic - RT @evankirstel: "How telecommuting killed the snow day" << True for me but overstates case.
- OpenShift v3 Internal networking details - RT @pythondj: OpenShift v3 Internals: Networking Details #docker #openshift via @enakai00 < Nice Work!
- Welcome to the World, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host | Red Hat Enterprise Linux Blog - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host now generally available Optimized for container-based apps.
- US House Judiciary Committee on abusive patent litigation | Opensource.com - RT @MarkBoTech: Has the Supreme Court made patent reform legislation unnecessary? No. Here's why. #fixpatents
- Open Source or Open Core: Why Should You Care? - Good piece on why open source trumps open core by @asheshbadani
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Posted by Gordon Haff at 4:27 PM