- Cloud computing history lesson | Technology Spectator - (Primarily focused on public clouds.)
- Why An Investment Firm Was Awarded $2.5 Million After Being Defamed By Blogger - Forbes - People are still free to disagree but seems a rather more in-depth view of situation than the usual uncritical Internet mob.
- Top Ten Virtualization Risks Hiding in Your Company
- Untitled (http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2011-12-08/) - Today's Dilbert is great:
- Print - What Really Happened Aboard Air France 447 - Popular Mechanics
- Spam sinks to lowest level in almost three years, says Symantec | Security - CNET News - RT @amcafee: Spam is down... to 70% of all email - (HT @adamthierer ) << But uptick social media etc attacks
- Why Siri had to start in beta | Benoit Maison's blog - Good perspective on the importance of lots of data in speech recognition.
- Siri Is Apple's Broken Promise - The Siri backlash: . OTOH, have heard positive comments. Voice recognition has been a long road.
Friday, December 09, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:54 AM