- Building a Spotify App « Music Machinery
- Red Hat Gordon Haff: from open source to cloud computing - Computer Business Online - Me on Chinese TV.
- The 5 Best Toys of All Time | GeekDad | Wired.com - RT @jyarmis: the 5 best toys of all time (from @berkson0) i played with all 5 #nostalgia
- The Strange Birth and Long Life of Unix - IEEE Spectrum
- Sous Vide for the Holidays | Michael Ruhlman - I bought a PID controller for my crockpot this year and I like the results.
- IDC - Press Release - prUS23177411 - "One year ago, International Data Corporation (IDC) predicted that the IT industry's next dominant platform, built on mobile computing, cloud services, social networking, and big data analytics technologies, would begin its transition into the mainstream. Today, spending on these technologies is growing at about 18% per year and is expected to account for at least 80% of IT spending growth between now and 2020. With future market revenues at stake, IDC predicts that 2012 will be marked by some of the first high-stakes battles as companies seek to position themselves for leadership in these critical and fast-growing technology areas."
Friday, December 02, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:53 AM