- The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011
- If Everyone Else is Such an Idiot, How Come You're Not Rich? - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic - "And in fact, if management of all these large public companies really were the staggeringly malevolent yet totally hapless lackwits that so many seem to believe, it should be really, really easy to get rich by outwitting them. Oh, sure, they'd probably get all their rich friends in Congress and Kiwanis to gang up on you, but since, according to the internet, almost all those people are also too dumb to come in out of the rain, you should be able to defeat them with a couple of well-placed banana peels."
- All.I.Can’s Kootenay Street Segment Goes Viral | Kootenay Mountain Culture Magazine - "It’s definitely one of the coolest street ski segments you will ever see on film. Not only that, it might just be one of the best ski segments ever caught on film. And it all goes down on the streets of Trail, Rossland and Nelson in crappy, grey, wet, gravelly conditions. Shot by Dave Mossop of Sherpas Cinema, and starring JP Auclair, one of the most legendary freeskiers in the world, the segment was recently cracked to the world online and has since gone viral. Surprise, surprise."
- Why Siri Can't Find Abortion Clinics & How It's Not An Apple Conspiracy - Seems a pretty good rundown of Siri weaknesses in real world
- When will we have IaaS Cloud Standards? Not till 2015 | Forrester Blogs - "If you’re sitting on the sidelines waiting for IaaS to become more standardized, stop it. You’ll be waiting there till 2015, while everyone else is building fundamental skills and ramping up their cloud knowledge. So jump in the game already!"
- Your LED Light Bulb Holiday Shopping Guide - Forbes
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:04 PM