- Finding That Prime Parking Spot With Primospot - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com - iPhone parking application for Boston and NY.
- The Big Green PMS Brain Cramp - I was helping some students at Dartmouth get a new blog site up and running and I was trying to find the right color scheme. This is all rather fascinating if you are any sort of design gnerd.
- Google wants to unclog Net's DNS plumbing | Deep Tech - CNET News - Nice explanation of Google Public DNS (and DNS in general).
- Web Ink Now: Marketing products with very long sales cycles - The basic message is to make it as easy to get pre-sales information as it is to buy (or get support).
- What the "Black screen of death" story says about tech journalism | Ed Bott’s Microsoft Report | ZDNet.com - "I’ve spent the better part of the last 48 hours looking into the colossal fiasco that is the “Black Screen of Death” story. It’s a near-perfect case study in how Internet-driven tech journalism rewards sloppy reporting and how the echo chamber devalues getting the story right."
Friday, December 04, 2009
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:17 PM