- The Subway Map That Rattled New Yorkers - NYTimes.com
- Introducing DevOps to Traditional Enterprises
- DevOps Is Great for Startups, but for Enterprises It Won’t Work—Yet - The CIO Report - WSJ
- The Role of CMPs: Why You Should Care - "You can certainly do multi-cloud without using a CMP. However, as your environment gets more complex, a CMP will be in your future at some point. You might as well get started now."
- Film: Plimpton! Starring George Plimpton as Himself | American Masters | PBS - RT @davechensky: My very talented colleague @adamroffman produced a documentary, PLIMPTON!, that's airing on Friday night. Check it:
- Twitter / TechJournalist: Everything you need to do to ... - “@TechJournalist: Everything you need to do to secure an #openstack cloud in one easy slide ” -Or just cut network:-)
- The Mystery of Go, the Ancient Game That Computers Still Can’t Win | Enterprise | WIRED
- The Internet map
- The illusion of life on Vimeo
- Lower East Side Food Tour - Editor and Author Ruth Reichl - Elle - "During our first stop at Katz’s Delicatessen, the New York institution made famous by that scene in When Harry Met Sally, Reichl revealed that when she patronizes the bustling restaurant, she only ever orders the pastrami sandwich. She also tips the carver a few extra dollars and asks that he “make it fatty.” Declared a thoroughly aghast Reichl: “Why would anyone want lean pastrami?” Why, indeed."
- Why Apple’s PR strategy frustrated tech media for almost a decade — Tech News and Analysis
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:22 AM