- Homepage - All of Bach
- Radio is the New Netflix. Here’s Your Binge Listening Guide. | Xconomy - I already like enough that's on this list to be interested in trying some of the others.
- Infrastructure start-up guy, DSSD exit - congratulations to an awesome team w some context
- Free worldwide Garmin maps from OpenStreetMap
- Like magic, Teller speaks | Harvard Gazette - “@Harvard: Magician @MrTeller and director Aaron Posner bring Shakespeare’s "The Tempest" to @AmericanRep ” See nxt wk
- Dell to HP: You’re Doing OpenStack Wrong! | Re/code
- The 100 Most Important Cat Pictures Of All Time
- Connections: Folksonomies? - Apropos the Delicious acquisition news, here's a piece I wrote on "folksonomies" in 2005.
- YouTube Founders to Sell Delicious, a Social Bookmarking Site - NYTimes.com
- Andrew Sullivan on native ads: Journalism has surrendered | Digiday - "Advertising snuck into the editorial pages in a way that advertising has always wanted to do. It used to be an axiom that the job of journalists was to be resistant to that and sustain the clear distinction between advertising and journalism. One side has effectively surrendered."
- Untitled (http://coteindustries.com/post/84832061261/devops-unicorn-devopsdays-austin-2014) - RT @cote: The recording of my #DevOpsDays Austin keynote is up - - thanks to @BMC_DevOps for recording the whole event!
Friday, May 09, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:44 PM