- NASA's SDO Shows the Sun's Rainbow of Wavelengths | NASA
- Bitcoin-Mining Chips, Gear, Computing Groups: Competition Heats Up - Businessweek
- Citrix Solved the vGPU Problem, So…Where Is the Parade? | The Virtualization Practice - This is technically interesting I'm pretty skeptical about virtual desktops breaking out though.
- Announcing Infrastructure.Next Ghent — Red Hat Open Source Community - RT @redhatopen: Don't miss the inaugural Infrastructure.Next event on 5 Feb. 2014 in Ghent, Belgium: w/presos on RDO, oVirt & more.
- Vermont vs. New Hampshire - "Vermont is a beautiful place, a postcard. New Hampshire looks like Arkansas with snow."
- The Edamame Economy - NYTimes.com - "The computer age has brought yet another new kind of hotel: the mass boutique."
- ongoing by Tim Bray · Software in 2014
- The fortune of the commons | The Economist
- Untitled (http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/01/09/leave-the-bus-in-the-dust-cambridge-residents-walk-more-than-anywhere-else-in-the-country/) - Cambridge residents walk more than anyone else in the country
- Twitter / HistoryInPics: This is what Google looked ... - RT @HistoryInPics: This is what Google looked like 15 years ago
- Untitled (https://go.gigaom.com/Webinar-RedHat12114.html?WebinarSource=RedHat&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer15a15) - RT @openshift: Join Red Hatter Gordon Haff and GigaOM analysts as they discuss how to match a PaaS solution to developers' skills
Monday, January 13, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:16 AM