- The Player: Two Pitch Scenes - YouTube - @jamesurquhart Absolutely. There's a great sequence in the movie, The Player.
- Quantifying the shift toward permissive licensing – Donnie Berkholz's Story of Data - RT @dberkholz: Quantifying the shift toward permissive licensing: << Interesting data on per language basis
- The Importance of Ignoring Your Publishing Schedule | The Social Media Hat - "Having a content marketing strategy for your business is important, and a publishing schedule will absolutely help you execute that strategy. But creating content is challenging work. When an opportunity to write about a trending story comes up, or you feel inspired to write about something else, don't hesitate to put the publishing schedule on hold and take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself."
- Twitter / joeweinman: Intel's architectural guidance ... - RT @joeweinman: Intel's architectural guidance for a cloud world #ccevent from @dkamhout << Nice summation.
- Explain like I’m 5: Kerberos — Lynn Root - RT @roguelynn: So I’ve written a thing: Explain like I’m 5: Kerberos
- Is your PaaS composable or contextual? (Hint: the answer matters) — Tech News and Analysis - RT @jamesurquhart: @mccrory is referencing this post with respect to composable PaaS. #deploycon
- Shtetl-Optimized » Blog Archive » The First Law of Complexodynamics - #deploycon @mccrory talking complex systems. See also by Scott Aaronson
- "A Storage Guy at GigaOM Structure Data?" - Blog Posting By John Webster | Evaluator Group - RT @evaluator_group: New blog posing by John Webster, "A Storage Guy at GigaOM Structure Data?" on @Forbes blog, ...
- Why Tufte is Flat-Out Wrong about Pie Charts : Speaking PowerPoint
- Online Education's Dirty Secret — Awful Retention by Peter Reinhardt
- Design lessons for programmers, curated by top designers | Hack Design
- Learn to code | Codecademy
- Tide Charts, Boating Weather, and Buoy Data | US Harbors
- 2000, the Year Formerly Known as the Future — Editors' Picks — Medium - RT @avinash: A lot has changed since 2000, the year formerly known as the future: #awesome
- OpenShift and PaaS innovation at Red Hat Summit - YouTube - RT @openshift: [VIDEO] Watch @matthicksj talk about the 2013 @RedHatSummit and discuss @openshift | #paas #innov ...
- Adrian Cockcroft's Blog: Ops, DevOps and PaaS (NoOps) at Netflix
- Twitter / sbadsgood: Quite possibly the most ... - RT @rUv: Quite possibly the most depressing cookbook ever. << On so many levels.
- Selecting PaaS for Hosting | ProcessMate – Business Process Management and Workflow software - RT @openshift: RT @hguerreroo Selecting PaaS for Hosting via @prismatic @openshift #redhat
Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Posted by Gordon Haff at 11:32 PM