- Thinking About A Post-‘House Of Cards’ Netflix World - SplatF
- Cloud computing: Supply chain issues
- As Its 'Ideas Worth Spreading' Talks Push Into the Classroom, It's Time to Reject the Cult of TED – Tablet Magazine - A reasonable example of the TED backlash.
- Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise Use Case Animation - YouTube - Nice short animation introducing #openshift Enterprise
- Free mobile device policy template examples for CIOs - RT @AndiMann: RT @RachelatTT: A1 Speaking of #BYOD policies, we rounded up #mobile device policy templates: #CIOC ...
- Finding and Making Sense of Geospatial Data on the Internet | OpenShift by Red Hat - Cool post by @TheSteve0 on geospatial data on the Internet.
- Pushing back against licensing and the permission culture – Luis Villa
- Red Hat | OpenShift and OpenStack: A Match Made in the Cloud - .@asheshbadani discusses how OpenShift and OpenStack work together
- Red Hat | Red Hat and IBM Achieve Leading Performance Benchmark Results - TPC-C is a very I/O intensive benchmark (hard on virtualization). RHEL/KVM still 88% of bare metal pert.
- How Cloud Computing Is Redefining the M&A Landscape - Forbes
- Cloud Foundry, Forking and the Future of Permissively Licensed Open Source Platforms – tecosystems - RT @sogrady: new post | "Cloud Foundry, Forking and the Future of Permissively Licensed Open Source Platforms":
- 70% of 'Private Clouds' aren't Really Clouds at all - CIO.com - RT @AndiMann: 70% of Private Clouds Not Really #Cloud @BButlerNWW via @CIOonline #CIO < But do semantics matte ...
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:57 PM