- Winter chills limit range of the Tesla Model S electric car - Consumer Reports article shows same broad outlines of mileage drops as NYT piece
- Let's Blow Some Stuff Up | About | Wired.com - RT @chr1sa: Love this: @sdadich on reinventing @wired. Let's Blow Some Stuff Up
- Dash-cams: Russia's Last Hope For Civility And Survival On The Road - ANIMAL
- How To: Writing an Excellent Post-Event Wrap Up Report | Hawthorn Landings - RT @lhawthorn: New Blog Post: How To Write an Excellent Post Event Wrap Up Report #opensource #marketing #FOSS
- Intel Changes Itanium Plans, Jeopardizing HP's Unix Servers - Data Center - CRN India - Sounds like Kittson is going to be a pretty minor tweak to Poulson. via @CloudComputing3
- Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule - RT @asheshbadani: Inspired by , Wednesdays are Makers Days for the OpenShift team starting March!
- 6 Reasons to Pay for Open Source Software - open source, Big Switch Networks, Technology Topics | Open Source, Technology Topics, Red Hat, rhel, asterisk, Kno, OpenStack, red hat enterprise linux, Floodlight, digium, jboss, software - CIO - RT @annaucbo: 6 Reasons to Pay for Open Source Software (with @ghaff !) via @CIOonline ||
- Time Inc., the Unwanted Party Guest Being Pushed Out the Door - NYTimes.com - I've subscribed to Time for most of the past 35 years or so.
- Does Anybody Really Want an iWatch? -- Daily Intelligencer
Monday, February 18, 2013
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:23 PM