- The Power Of Visual Thinking? - Chuck's Blog
- The Top 6 Disaster Recovery lessons from Sandy – Symform - Seems like a good summary.
- Triangulation 76 | TWiT.TV Jonathan Schwartz
- What Does Nate Silver's '80.9% Chance of Winning' Mean, Anyway? - Justin Fox - Harvard Business Review - "There is something about a single-number probability assessment that lures our primitive brains in and leads them astray. We see more certainty than is actually there. "
- Cut The Cord In Your BYOD Strategy | Enterprise Computing Speedbumps - "The challenge with BYOD is ensuring the compliance, regulatory and security requirements of the organization are in place without sacrificing the principle of BYOD which was to empower the end user to be productive."
- UK Gets Open Definitions Right - Simon Says... - "Standards that can only be implemented after asking the permission of a rights holder are not "open standards" to the UK government. That seemingly small detail is an enormous boost for the modern software market."
Friday, November 02, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:02 PM