- Why aren't we all using Japanese toilets? | Hacker News - This is an absolutely hilarious thread.
- A Brief History of the Chemical Processes Used in Photography Over the Years - RT @petapixel: Brief history of the chemical processes used in photography over the years: ((Fun. Used to mix chemistry
- THE EATBEAT: Long-awaited Olive Garden receives warm welcome | Grand Forks Herald | Grand Forks, North Dakota - And this piece is hilarious, albeit (as far as I know) utterly unintended.
- Pete Wells reviews Guy Fieri's American Kitchen & Bar: critical masterpiece or malpractice? - "Now, you may or may not care for Wells’ style here—that is a matter of taste. For my money, his use of the interrogative mood is appropriately directed at a man-brand who deserves nothing less than the violent probing of an inquisition for the calculated, cynical, sauce-drenched schlock he foists upon the country. Wells’ first question—“Guy Fieri, have you eaten at your new restaurant in Times Square?”—gets to the heart of the matter."
- Restaurant Review - Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar in Times Square - NYTimes.com - "Were you struck by how very far from awesome the Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders are? If you hadn’t come up with the recipe yourself, would you ever guess that the shiny tissue of breading that exudes grease onto the plate contains either pretzels or smoked almonds? Did you discern any buttermilk or brine in the white meat, or did you think it tasted like chewy air?"
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:22 PM