- How Google Street-Viewed The Grand Canyon
- Grounded: An Eye-Popping Sci-Fi Short Filmed Using Canon DSLRs
- Gartner 2012: Your IT Infrastructure Will Become Obsolete
- Why OpenStack doesn’t need a Linus Torvalds « Seeing the fnords - "As comparing OpenStack with Linux becomes an increasingly popular exercise, it’s only natural that people and press articles start to ask where the Linus of OpenStack is, or who the Linus of OpenStack should be. This assumes that technical leaders could somehow be appointed in OpenStack. This assumes that the single dictator model is somehow reproducible or even desirable. And this assumes that the current technical leadership in OpenStack is somehow lacking. I think all those three assumptions are wrong."
- The Lessons of the Lotus MarketPlace: Implications for Consumer Privacy in the 1990's - The 1990 Lotus Marketplace brouhaha seems so cutely quaint today. (And shows data privacy is not a new issue)
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:53 PM