- Travis Shrugged: The creepy, dangerous ideology behind Silicon Valley’s Cult of Disruption | PandoDaily - I appreciate some of the arguments being made and even agree up to a point. But overall, I found it self-consciously over-the-top and can't really agree.
- The Cloud Evangelist | Spreading the Good Word about Open Cloud - RT @EMEACloudGuy: Podcast: Steven Hardy talks HeatAPI and #openstack @openstackwatch #redhat - EXCLUSIVE TO ,… http: ...
- The Online Photographer: Great Photographers on the Internet
- Top 5 ways cloud computing is making health IT inroads | Government Health IT
- Red Hat | Red Hat OpenShift: What is new and what is next? - RT @develsas: Red Hat OpenShift: What is new and what is next? OpenShift roadmap by @Juan_Noceda and @matthicksj
- Why keep Newsweek on life support? | Felix Salmon - This sounds about right, unfortunately.
- Amazon's Share Of Government Cloud Computing 'Accelerating' - - "As government agencies continue to adopt cloud computing, Amazon is among those reaping the rewards: the company announced Wednesday that more than 300 government agencies and 1,500 educational institutions now use Amazon Web Services."
- marketing worth sharing | Google keynote | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 10:18 AM