- The History of Digital Storage [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Another Big Fine After a Small Breach - GovInfoSecurity - "For the second time in three months, federal authorities have issued a hefty financial penalty stemming from a HIPAA compliance investigation after a relatively small breach."
- xkcd #1110- with Seadragon
- Daring Fireball: The iPhone 5 - I do plan to upgrade to an iPhone 5 from a 3GS. But Gruber has just been, well, drugged
- My dog: the paradox - The Oatmeal
- Can We Please Move Past Apple's Silly, Faux-Real UIs? | Co.Design: business + innovation + design
- Amazon's Renaissance Of Reading - "Another reason for Amazon's increasing book sales is that people are buying more books. In a Guardian article last month, Amazon.co.uk described this as a "renaissance of reading." Amazon claims this renaissance was ushered in by the Kindle. The UK arm of Amazon told the Guardian that "British Kindle users were buying four times as many books as they were prior to owning a Kindle." That statistic was repeated by Bezos today."
- The Living Room Candidate - RT @JamesPanero: Campaign commercials age poorly but there are still some greats ones here @MovingImageNYC
- Comcast to Replace Usage Cap With Improved Data Usage Management Approaches : Comcast Voices | The Official Comcast Blog - Comcast provided me with some more info about their temporary removal of data caps:
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 5:50 PM