- Exadata, You Bully ! « benchmarkingblog - "Sort of like deciding to have a fistfight with your grandmother."
- Marketers Still Can't Tie Social to Bottom Line - eMarketer - "Econsultancy and Adobe found in August that 57% of companies around the world said the deepest level at which they could track the effectiveness of social media marketing was in terms of engagement, such as the number of followers, comments and time spent on social pages. Even more agencies said this was the deepest metric their clients could track."
- Getting Cloud Architecture Right the First Time Ver 2
- Why Cloud Computing Projects Fail
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger: Reflections on the Longevity of Mainframes
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:45 PM