- Can Amazon become the biggest platform peddler in the world? • The Register
- The frequent fliers who flew too much - latimes.com
- (403) http://www.yelp.com/biz/WAo42c41_0Y0tifXbwuo8w?pt=check_in&ref=twitter&v=4b - I checked in at Fuki Sushi (4119 El Camino Real) on #Yelp
- On APIs and Copyright – tecosystems - RT @sogrady: new post | "On APIs and Copyright": << Nice piece. Will be quoting from it shortly :-)
- 2012 Best Food Blog Awards: The Winners! - Saveur.com
- Does the Noncommercial Creative Commons license make sense? | The Pervasive Data Center - CNET News - .@jasonbrooks NC is longtime beef of mine w CC as well Though believe @sogrady disagrees.
- Computational Journalism Server – The Way Forward » Borasky Research Journal - Nice vote for OpenShift
- Recapping the OpenShift Origin Launch and What Happened to Express and Flex? | OpenShift by Red Hat - Good overview of available resources.
- Where Do All Those BuzzFeed Cute Animal Pictures Come From? - Alexis Madrigal - Technology - The Atlantic - ""I would love if every image contained some secret metadata and a way to license that image," Peretti told me. "But the practical reality is that it is pretty challenging, particularly in the web culture of animals and the images that spread on Pinterest and Tumblr." " --ME: Even when you try to do the right thing, it's usually not straightforward to provide attribution.
- Rough Type: Nicholas Carr's Blog: Pay up, Yochai Benkler - I mostly agree that the center of grab in the Web (etc.) has shifted more commercial.
- 563 - Pop by Lat and Pop by Long | Strange Maps | Big Think
- Triggertrap Mobile | Triggertrap
- Revenue could be fatal: 3 reasons your startup should consider waiting | FoundersVoice - Pretty much agree with the people puking all over this.
- Facebook Urges Members to Add Organ Donor Status - NYTimes.com - RT @R_Thaler: Yay! “@timoreilly: Wow. Facebook adds "organ donor status" to profiles. This is Sunstein and Thaler's ...
- The 10th Tenet of Cloud: The Linux of Cloud is…Linux | tentenet.net - RT @bryanwche: The 10th Tenet of Cloud: The Linux of Cloud is...Linux
Monday, May 07, 2012
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:44 AM