- Ranked: Martin Scorsese Films from Worst to Best | Nerve.com - Pretty good list IMO.
- The Great Cloud Computing Pricing Debate CIO.com - "A continuing controversy in cloud computing is its putative cost benefits; specifically, whether public cloud computing can provide cost advantages over computing carried out within a company's own data center."
- Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Video Game Edition - Megan McArdle - Entertainment - The Atlantic - "Modern Warfare 3 Yes, it's absurdly over the top, and yes, the story, which I think has something to do with a Russian terrorist's war on Europe and America, makes less sense than a Rick Perry debate response. But if you're a fan of the Michael Bay Theory of the World -- explosions now, more explosions later -- this is the game for you. Like MW2, the game fetishizes military firepower; you can think of it as a virtual commercial for defense spending. Also like MW2, the game makes expert use of digitally mocked-up real-world locations -- there are massive setpiece shootouts on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and the streets of Paris. Indeed, its only real curiosity about the world comes down to a single question: Wouldn't this place make an awesome location for an action scene? Fortunately, the answer is always yes."
- The Closed, Unfriendly World Of Wikipedia - Yeah, it's just one case but pretty damning and not at all some freak occurrence.
- 50 reasons not to date a photographer - Funny! Sample: "If you ask them if you look fat, they’ll say “don’t worry I can photoshop you later.”"
- Samsung Galaxy S II Commercial - This Samsung smartphone app is hilarious
- PEPPER SPRAYING COP - Pepper spray cop tumblr. Some of these Photoshopped images are very well done.
- For HP, a tough road ahead | Business Tech - CNET News - Seems like a pretty good analysis.
- How to Destroy Your House With One Five Pound Bag of Flour - RT @Samibouni: How to Destroy Your House With One 5-Pound Bag of Flour (VIDEO) << Hilarious if it's not your house
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:14 AM