- Photos of Vancouver rioting - The Globe and Mail - The first photo is pretty funny in a way.
- The “Post-PC” Era: It’s Real, But It Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Does | Forrester Blogs
- Most Common iPhone Passcodes | iPhone | Daniel Amitay - "Most of the top passcodes follow typical formulas, such as four identical digits, moving in a line up/down the pad, repetition. 5683 is the passcode with the least obvious pattern, but it turns out that it is the number representation of LOVE (5683), once again mimicking a very common internet password: “iloveyou.”"
- world subways at scale - fake is the new real
- Dogs Make Employees More Productive At Work
- Photopic Sky Survey - Finger Lakes ML-8300 monochrome
- DARPA’s Regina Dugan on “The Nation’s Elite Army of Futuristic Techno-geeks” – AllThingsD
- Welcome to Pyongyang on the Behance Network
- Should We Care if People Don't Pay Their Debts? - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic - "People really underweight the role that norms play in sustaining a modern economy."
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 4:29 PM