- Apple Retail commemorates 10th anniversary with emotive poster - Apple - "Speaking of T-shirts, we’ve learned more than you can imagine about our own. We’ve found that when we wear black T-shirts, we blend in. And when we wear too many colors it’s confusing. But blue shirts are just right. We’ve also learned that it takes precisely 4,253 stitches to embroider the Apple logo on those blue shirts. And we even figured out which direction the stitches should go in."
- Greenpoint Gazette:An Open Letter from Eugene Mirman to Time Warner Cable - "However, overall your company is run like an ill managed Soviet factory. I bet if Ayn Rand was still alive, she’d write a fun to read, but poorly argued book about how appalling and inefficient your company is. Please cut it out. Thank you."
- Workplace Culture – DEC’s Role Model « Perspectives
- Is Cloud Computing Really Killing IT Pro Jobs?
- The Incompleat Known Space Concordance
- Battleships: a ridiculous but awesome idea « Locklin on science
- The U.S. Postal Service Nears Collapse - BusinessWeek
- zBX and the Next IBM Hypervisor « DancingDinosaur
Friday, June 03, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:39 AM