- Hard economic lessons for news « BuzzMachine - Agree with a lot here.
- How SmugMug survived the Amazonpocalypse « SmugMug's Don MacAskill
- Ranked: Stanley Kubrick's Films from Worst to Best | Nerve.com - Agree with this about 60%.
- The King's Speech: good movie, very bad history. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine
- What The Scandal Of "Three Cups of Tea" Author Greg Mortenson Is Really About | Fast Company - "And upon visiting 30 of the 141 schools that CAI claims to have built, they found half of them were empty, being used for storage, or hadn't received any outside support for years. But while that's deplorable, it's not simply a function of CAI focusing on Mortenson's publicity instead of development. This happens to many development projects around the world, no matter who is building them."
- A Whole Foods Fight in Boston - Reason Magazine
- Working Best at Coffee Shops - Conor Friedersdorf - Business - The Atlantic
- Open Source Report: Should Oracle be blamed for OpenOffice.org pullout? - "Depending on how Oracle actually handles the community transition, the irony is that Oracle could have been lauded a year ago for handing OpenOffice.org over in full to the community. Now it's just an admission of failure, since real energy for open office suite development has moved over to The Document Foundation and LibreOffice. Of course Oracle will now receive a big raspberry over its announcement. It's too little, too late and it didn't have to be that way."
Monday, April 25, 2011
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:50 PM