- Why TV Lost - "About twenty years ago people noticed computers and TV were on a collision course and started to speculate about what they'd produce when they converged. We now know the answer: computers." Mostly true--although this speaks just to the delivery mechanism rather than the content.
- Marten Mickos Talks Red Hat, OpenStack and M&A: Cloud «
- CloudSwitch: Traitor To the [Public Cloud] Cause… | Rational Survivability
- “What Font Should I Use?”: Five Principles for Choosing and Using Typefaces - Smashing Magazine
- The Value of the Freedom to Leave the Cloud: Salesforce and Heroku – tecosystems
- The PC Industry's Forgotten Market: Grandpa | ZDNet - "The only benefit to him having a Mac is that he could drag the thing into an Apple store and torture some poor bastard in a blue t-shirt at the Genius Bar, and they can charge him some ridiculously expensive surcharge to bring it back from death each time."
- Risk and Reward in the Cloud | Andi Mann – Übergeek - "It is just another risk to evaluate and manage. As I have already published – and it clearly remains exceedingly relevant – downtime is endemic in the public cloud – but it is not unique to public cloud."
- Project Food Blog Entry: Final Reflections - Boston in food.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 3:13 PM