- Richard Thaler’s Rejoinder to the TOTM Free to Choose Symposium « Truth on the Market - "The philosophy of libertarian paternalism that Cass and I advocate in Nudge, could accurately titled Free to Choose, 2.0. If people would read with care what we have written, they will see that this is accurate. We do not advocate a larger role for government, just a more efficient, smarter way of achieving a government’s goals, whatever the democratic process determines that they should be."
- Christmas Dinner Recipes from Around the World - Saveur.com
- Heavenly Grease - A Pork Nativity Scene - Slashfood
- Words of the World by The University of Nottingham
- Infinity Blade Raises Standard for iOS Games | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD - Some impressive advances on the gaming front.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 1:01 PM