- 13 Wildly Irresponsible Vintage Ads Aimed at Kids | Cracked.com
- Some like it loud … « Music Machinery - "One of the nifty features that we’ve rolled out in the last 6 months here at the Echo Nest is an extremely flexible song search API. With this API you can search for songs based upon all sorts of criteria from tempo, key mode, duration. You can use this API to do things that would be really hard to do. "
- Typographic Maps - Axis Maps LLC - Cartography. Visualization. Design.
- An Awesome Look at Mini-San Francisco - SF in tilt-shift.
- 483 - The Great European Shouting Match | Strange Maps | Big Think - Funny.
- louisgray.com: New Apple TV Extends Fragmentation, Cupertino Style - This is part and parcel of a broader content fragmentation within the home issue. As one commenter says,, this problem is hardly unique to Apple and partly stems from the content providers. However, Apple has hit the seamless user experience drum so hard that we expect more from Apple's product ecosystem hardware and software.
- Family Guy Abortion Episode and Other Controversial Cartoons - The Daily Beast
- How Karen Owen and Tyler Clementi Lost Control - Kashmir Hill - The Not-So Private Parts - Forbes - "In these tech-savvy, Internet-happy, Google-caching, live-streaming-made-easy days, it’s very easy to be public; control, though, is hard to come by. Welcome to the real Social Network."
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Posted by Gordon Haff at 12:40 PM