- Building a music map « Music Machinery - Interesting post on graphing music similarity.
- Cassatt Data Center Dialog: Old habits die hard: the bad news on data center energy efficiency - Not much change in whether datacenter operators are willing to turn idle servers off.
- tecosystems » Amazon: Perfect is the Enemy of Good - SOG makes a great point here. There was a lot of criticism of Amzon early on e.g. because they didn't have an SLA.
- Roger Ebert's Journal: Archives - Brand dilution is a potentially dangerous step. Starbucks is another company that skates close to the line.
- Strobist: How to Photograph Water Drops with One Speedlight
Monday, June 01, 2009
Posted by Gordon Haff at 9:28 AM