- DevOps Isn't Killing Developers – But it is Killing Development and Developer Productivity | Javalobby - "But Devops is killing development, or the way that most of us think of how we are supposed to build and deliver software. Agile loaded the gun. Devops is pulling the trigger."
- How Developers and IT Think Differently about Security -- and Why It Matters » Druva
- Thomas Schelling interview
- The Wisdom of Crowds: Chapter Five, Part III - I find the focal points idea quite fascinating for some reason.
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Season Finale Recap: Where There's Smoke… | Rolling Stone - Nice recap and analysis of the show.
- Review: Parrot’s Palm-Sized Copter Is Your $100 Cure for Drone Envy - Personal Tech News - WSJ - The new Parrot drone looks interesting. This is closer to my "fool around with" price range
Tuesday, August 05, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 2:41 PM