- AI's dueling definitions - O'Reilly Radar -
- Want to Be Popular? Don't Be President - Bloomberg View - "In your second term, whatever happens around the world will be attributed to you by voters (however fairly or unfairly). If it is bad, then your approval ratings will go down, and there’s not much you can do, because the U.S. president is not the world’s parent and cannot send other countries to their room until they behave themselves."
- Instagram - Settled into Jakarta for the evening.
- Tim Cook, Making Apple His Own - NYTimes.com
- Zócalo Public Square :: You Say Blue, I Say Cerulean
- Animated Mean Centers of Population: 1790 to 2010 - Geography - U.S. Census Bureau
- Deming to DevOps (Part 1) « IT Revolution IT Revolution
- rm -rf remains
- Pain in the English — Forum for the gray areas of the English language
- Green Tea Press: Free Computer Science Books
- Home - Atomic Rockets
- LIFE Photos | Classic Pictures From LIFE Magazine's Archives | LIFE.com
- Online Journalism Is Suffering Print's Fate - Bloomberg View - "For starters, people either hate or ignore them; the more you try to get their attention, the angrier they get. I assume that whoever invented autoplay video ads is already in some sort of federal witness protection program."
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Posted by Gordon Haff at 8:14 PM